Taste of Oregon Workshop 2020
May 21- 29, 2020
PNW Photography Workshop - 2 spots remaining!
Join me on a 9 day photography workshop exploring the amazing landscapes and coasts of the Pacific Northwest! We'll spend 4 days photographing in the Columbia River Gorge, Mt. St. Helens, wild flowers, and amazing waterfalls. Then we transfer to the Oregon Coast where we'll shoot soaring sea stacks and tidal pools against the surf at sunrise and sunset. This is going to be an epic tour that includes it all!
Tour dates: Arrive at PDX by 1:30pm Thursday, May 21, 2020
Drop off at PDX Friday, May 29th at 11:30am
Total of 9 days
This exclusive tour is limited to 4 people so you get maximum one on one instruction time.
- All lodging, double occupancy (2 beds per room). Single occupancy with an upcharge.
- All transportation including pickup and drop off at airport (Portland International (PDX)).
- All fuel costs.
- All entry fees for parks, parking, gardens, etc.
- Snacks and drinks while in the car.
- All photography instruction, including post processing.
You'll only be responsible for your airfare to PDX and meals.
Cost per person is $2000
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today!